Monday, October 6, 2008

Pleasant & Plump Pumpkin Contest


Hello Lady Chefs!
Our first Cook/Bake off is Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 pm at the clubhouse!
Bring your favorite pumpkin recipe ready to serve and bring your husband/lover/partner to be part of our judge panel!
Winners of the contest take home a free date night including dinner, movie, and babysitter (if needs be) along with the BEST PUMPKIN DISH TROPHY.
Leave a comment here as your entry form including what your dish will be.

Rules:
*You must be a "Contributing Chef" to participate, so if you want to contribute, leave your email address and we'll invite you in!
*It can be ANY dish--breakfast, lunch, appetizer, dinner, dessert, sauce, seeds, drink, whatever. BE CREATIVE! BRING ANYTHING THAT HAS PUMPKIN IN IT!!!
*You must submit an entry form (leaving a comment here saying you'll be there on Nov. 1st

*You must like the recipe you submit

7 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Will you add me as a contributing chef? Tamara gave me this link, and I am excited to play pumpkins! My email is likethepear at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Ah...this would be so fun to attend! I am sad I can't make it....

The Oborn Family said...

Jess - don't forget we have to change the date of the pumpkin cookoff . . . to the next Saturday??

Camille Kenyon said...

I will be there . .. thanks heavens a fabulous pumpkin recipe landed in my lap yesterday!!

Justin and Lindsay said...

I'll be there and I'm bringing pumpkin cake:)

Rodela Family said...

um, I will be there. I don't know what I am going to make but I will be there!

Kim said...

Jessie I'll be there. I love pumpkin!